{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

Names, how do you get them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Names, how do you get them? Empty
PostSubject: Names, how do you get them?   Names, how do you get them? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 5:53 pm

Its a song a which my brother introduced me when i was about 6 years old. The name is one off a kind, thats why i choose him.

And like Mark said, the song is Very Happy

You can hear the song when you click on the link in my profile, about 17 minutes music.

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Names, how do you get them?   Names, how do you get them? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:21 pm

The name Wild-Rage has a long history. I have been usng the alias for several years throughtout other games e.g Unreal Tournament 2004 and Dawn of War, Wolfenstein etc. The Rage part is primarily due to the agrressive tactics I often use. And the wild part is due to my some what twisted sense of humour Twisted Evil lol. Hence the name Wild-Rage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: Names, how do you get them?   Names, how do you get them? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:20 pm

Tom on Fire was a preinstaled savegame in DoomII (v1.666 the only one i ever had)...and sometimes i do ignite, fragging, after a shot of adrenalin, so i think it fits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names, how do you get them?   Names, how do you get them? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:36 am

Only three that have a story? Names, how do you get them? 718492
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Names, how do you get them?   Names, how do you get them? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:00 am

I thought of mine about 12years ago. A friend and I went to one of these QZAR - Lazerdrome (lazer pistol fighting in a dark labarinth) we had to give code names and I thought that the "The Godfather" would suit me as I had just become one for the second time and that there is the film. The name sounded very good as well. Since then I havent used the name but resurrected it for DOOM 3 MP Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names, how do you get them?   Names, how do you get them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names, how do you get them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: