{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

little Story of yesterday gaming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

little Story of yesterday gaming Empty
PostSubject: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Yoooo,

funny little story about my gaming yesterday and also a warning:

I had my server running and was playing some funny games.
After a lot of frags some noobs disconnected. lol

Then a new one entered. His Name is: "fatal!ty" or some like that.
I have never seen him before. So lets see what happens.
The game started and i spanked him till 4:0 within 4 minutes.

Looked like he didnt had an idea where my shots were coming from.

Then he wrote his first and only statemant: "OK ENOUGH NOW"

After 8 other minutes the scored showed N!CO 4 Fatality 15.

BOOOOM. He really fragged my ass.

Today i was looking for some strafejump tutorials on youtube, i have posted one, and then i found some nice stuff about a guy whos name is, guess who? Yo Fatality. Looks like he likes this 4:0 scores bevore he starts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRMn1tj5-Nc

So be warned of this guy.

CU N!CO
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:18 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha, you´ve obviously been kicked ass by a pro Shocked

bad luck nico, i hope he was a little nicer to you, then in this video
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: nice?   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Well just one sentence he gave me thats all :-)

at least i gave him 4 frags. Maybe i just had luck and he wasnt warmed up and he had something in his left exe and and and....

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info
CLOWN {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
CLOWN {KAN}

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 pm

Nico you said " the name is Fatal!ty or some thing like that"
well there is a player called Fekality who is a very good player, ive seen him give a good game against players like skaka boom and max av. judging by the ping do you think he was from the USA or EU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:55 pm

Boys,

I have seen a better player, his name was achilles, man, this guy was the best i have ever seen. He kicked my ass real hard Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:49 pm

In ancient time there where a klan called RPG - they totally ruled, and the best one was "My Rockets", it was a lot of eating his rockets.

Played alot with an American girl called G.I Jane before she joined some klan -she was also top notch.

/GODspeed
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Monochrome {KAN} wrote:
In ancient time there where a klan called RPG - they totally ruled, and the best one was "My Rockets", it was a lot of eating his rockets.

Played alot with an American girl called G.I Jane before she joined some klan -she was also top notch.

/GODspeed

that was my old clan it was mpg and then we reformed into rfa| then they all quit except me Very Happy and My Rockets was really good i wish he still played Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:48 pm

lucifer{kan} wrote:
Monochrome {KAN} wrote:

/GODspeed

that was my old clan it was mpg and then we reformed into rfa| then they all quit except me Very Happy and My Rockets was really good i wish he still played Sad

I was close Laughing
Cool, and your name was ?
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:59 pm

Ass kicking players?

I met a guy named "Audrey"..... Shocked ......Pffffffffffff pale pale
I don´t know how, but he seems to aim at your head all the time, almost like automatical aiming (i´m not saying he uses that, he´s just too good i guess). Even kicked 9gw.Phoenix (or something)´s ass.

This guy shot three Chaingunbullets and i would be dead. alien cat alien cat alien
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:37 pm

my name was the same i joined like right when they change from }MPG{ to rfa|
Back to top Go down
CLOWN {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
CLOWN {KAN}

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:44 am

Audrey is not his real naME (just a name he was using that day/night) played him loads of times . he is a very fair player, will even use the machine gun some times and walk right past the blue health ball to give you a chance. hes just as good on q4. a very mature player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little Story of yesterday gaming   little Story of yesterday gaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little Story of yesterday gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: