{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-06

i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Empty
PostSubject: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:53 pm

hot damn...good to be back online. we even have faster net here so hopfully won't have so much lag. now...about gittin' a damn video card lol just played Irish...seems like game play is a lot better now cheers cheers cheers hope to fight ya'llzzzz soon i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 84392 thinks we's gonna like Ill. lot more to do than in the stickzzzz LMAO i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 68772
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:59 pm

yo
welcome back , you werent gone to long, and yes hurry and and get that card! make sure its a 256mb one!
hope to see you ingame soon,
btw have you been on the new eu server yet? if so whats your lag and ping like
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:35 pm

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo welcome back man Very Happy cheers i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 798259 i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 876603
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:00 pm

yeah welcome back buddy
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:48 pm

yoooo welcome back rabid
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:02 pm

Yoooooo Rabid,

How is the new house now buddy?

Nice that you are back my friend, btw i did have see you in France, lol.
Back to top Go down
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:46 pm

the house is great Gadda.....just all the crap we had is a big pain in the a$$ right now figurin' were to put it all!!! Suspect main thing....pc is set up so hopfully find some time to shootzzz yazzzzzzz i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 84392 i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 450598 see ya'llzz online!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Yooo Rabid,

Nice that the house is feeling good buddy, always a bit strange then in the beginning. Most important is that first pc the is finding his way in the home, rest will follow later. Shocked

Frag you in a game soon my friend i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. 635865
Back to top Go down
naruto_pl {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
naruto_pl {KAN}

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:19 pm

yo yo but
BE ONLINE ON XFIRE AND ACCEPT MY INVITATION
thx for listening
Back to top Go down
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBX4R7RFHU
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................   i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: