{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

team killers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SYLAR{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-24

team killers Empty
PostSubject: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:26 pm

i am totally fed up with team killers until password is used on sever i will not play again srry to be like this but it happens every time i play hope something is done laters Mad
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

team killers Empty
PostSubject: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:48 pm

Yo Sylar,

Im sure nobody has teamkilled you on purpose! there is a flaw in emz that doesnt say that somebody has teamkilled and some people do not realize its a team deathmath either.

Also, i dont know which maps it happened but there are some like the combat box where its unavoidable.

Remember this is only a game and I think the best thing to do is to just ignore it, I do.
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:53 pm

Yo GF,

Was in the game SYLAR was referring to on {KAN} server. Me, him, and one other. The other guy (not KAN) was teamkilling Sylar.

We both warned him, and then tried to kick him (2 against 0) but it would not do it. Thought that a majority vote would do, but maybe kick rules are not that simple. Anyway, thought that odd. Any way to give {KAN} members more voting power or something ???

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:54 pm

I agree, teamkilling is starting to piss me off abit, noobs running around wih rockets and blasting anything that moves. I'm more likely to get killed by my own teammates than the other team nowadays.

It's not hard to avoid teamkills, just use your brain before firing, I rarely teamkill, and yet I often kill the most, so it can be avoided!, just make sure you identify targets as freind or foe before firing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
THE BEAS

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:58 pm

yo sylar
we cant put a password on as we want it open to all, better that way, more variety, we will though sort out passwords for kan nights
i was in that game and kicked him, but b4 u realised you left,
dont give up sylar, i like kickin your ass!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SYLAR{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-24

team killers Empty
PostSubject: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:07 pm

i dont have problem with team killlers in the game itself i carnt be helped i know that its the people who join and dont take the time to see what type of game it is and when you try to tell them they still do it anyway ive finished getting my toys out the pram cya in the game soon exile over lol cheers
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:10 pm

lol sylar
i do know how u feel, u can say it 10 times, and they dont listen, i have had to kick people b4 they realise its teams,
i cant understand y they dont know as in the server list it states which type of game it is must be alot of dumb people out there!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:12 pm

wild..I hope your not talking about me the other day..I killed you so many times on accident...I would aim for other guy, but I would manage to hit you..in fact killed you 6 times in same game..sorry...but it happens you know..was not intentional. Laughing

-The Foxx-
Back to top Go down
naruto_pl {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
naruto_pl {KAN}

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-16

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:18 pm

dont look on me

im teamkilling only accident
i dont like it too
Back to top Go down
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBX4R7RFHU
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

team killers Empty
PostSubject: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Yo!

If this happens again, let us know their aliases and we wil ban him from the server.
Back to top Go down

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:57 pm

Yooo Sylar,

I think its part of the game, however i understand your point of view.
I get shot many times by teamplayers, but mostly accidents. I also kill fellow teammates, but then it are accidents too. Like Wild i kill less own teammates, because i always understand what type of game i am playing.

That stupid players who don't understand what Team-DM mean should be warned and if they don't listen, kick them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: team killers   team killers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team killers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: