{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

When does the beast return from hols?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

When does the beast return from hols? Empty
PostSubject: When does the beast return from hols?   When does the beast return from hols? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:14 pm

just wondering ...

Last edited by on Sun May 20, 2007 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ

PostSubject: Re: When does the beast return from hols?   When does the beast return from hols? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:15 pm

I believe tomorrow, he went on holidays for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: When does the beast return from hols?   When does the beast return from hols? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:17 pm

ah k nice one, seems like ages in doom 3 land

was thinking that maybe florida was so nice and sunny with sandy beaches and stuff that he decided to stay there lol Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ

PostSubject: Re: When does the beast return from hols?   When does the beast return from hols? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:24 pm

Yeh, without Beast it is a bit tame, althuogh i play very well lately, when he comes back, i must stand my place Sad

I miss him, but thats normal, we play all the time together. My new buddy guns seems to enjoy me playing too, where ever i am, he joins me too. He is learning and his kindness of playing gives me a lot off joy too.

I think we did a fine job introduce him in our clan, one off our rules is to respect eachother, and he always does, no matter who he is playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When does the beast return from hols?   When does the beast return from hols? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:21 pm

He is back, played him and mono tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When does the beast return from hols?   When does the beast return from hols? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When does the beast return from hols?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: