{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Empty
PostSubject: Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps   Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 3:19 am

Just out of curiousity, would anyone be interested in undergoing some multiplayer map design? I'm not sure how much anyone here really maps or anything like that. I've done a LOT of mapping for half-life. But it has been a while lol. The Doom 3 engine is a lot different than the Half-Life one. But with some planning, we could come up with some seriously cool levels. Anyhow, if anyone is interested, let me know! I'm always game for something new. affraid
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps   Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:10 am

I like doing mod's and stuff too,

I've made skins and graphics etc for other games, however, ive not had much experience with the doom 3 engine yet, likewise it has also been a while since I last did any scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: sound good   Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:23 pm

Hi,
what software is needed to "Build" the map?

FUL N!CO
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info
Death {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps   Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:35 pm

i finally made my first playable doom 3 map. it's a square box. yay! a lot more complicated than i'm used to with other builders though. i'll see how it progresses. and nice, all you need is doom 3 to build maps. to make textures etc, you will need a photoediting program, and maybe more, since doom 3 uses advanced bumpmapping textures. i'm not sure how to edit those.
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps   Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:12 am

Hey death,

i once opened the editor, for i had a lot of fun building several maps for doomII using doomed, but because of my tiny english vocabulary i didn´t understand much of the menu. Do you know some support sites that explain the use of the editor?
I´d like to build some maps! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps   Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom 3 Multiplayer Maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: