{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Empty
PostSubject: T|=|E G()|)F/ªT|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:20 am

Dear {KAN} members, I would like to join. You'll probably have seen me around as The Godfather (I have just spiced my alias a little Smile ) I have been looking for a good clan to join and to be honest I tried joining one but after waiting and waiting for a reply I withdrew my request. In the meantime I have been looking around for other clan websites until I found yours by chance (through youtube!!). This clan is so munch more familiar than the others as I have played against most of you. In my short time in MP I think I have gotten to get to be a good player (but you will be the judge at that!) but I still have to improve my game Smile I consider myself a fairplayer and will help others. I only play doom3 MP as I dont have time to spare for any other game, why? this game is great! My online time is limited due to work and family but I'm usually online during the weekends and when I can during the week. Finally It would be great to be a part of this team! Regards to all.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: heyooo Godfather   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:25 am

Hi Godfather.

nice to see u in our Forum.

Lets see what the Leaders say.

I think i had some nice frags with u.
Remembering u as a fair and nice player.

So you would be one more Gentlekiller in our Clan.

Greetz Marco / N!CO
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

PostSubject: heyooo Godfather   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 am

Hi N!CO, Thank you for that! I laugh a lot u considering me gentlekiller! I think I am agressive at times LOL

See you around!
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:50 am

Hello Godfather,

I think I have seen you online before. You sound like a nice guy.
However, before you can join I need to see you play online (or one of the other leaders Ina or Beast). After a few games with one of the leaders you will be allowed to join KAN Smile

W!ld*Rage
Admin/leader

p.s. You found us through you tube?, lol,must have been from one of the videos that either me or Nico made

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
THE BEAS

PostSubject: Re: T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 am

yo godfather
i have seen you around, you had the name in red am i correct?
if so your a good player and your welcome in the clan
you can now put {KAN} at the end of your name
THE BEAST
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

PostSubject: [color=red]T|=|E G()|)F/ªT|=|ER[/color] would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Hey W!ld*Rage and The Beast,

Thats great!! cheers

I do have my alias in red, and in youtube I saw someone doing a Jump to the armour where the plasma gun is the the Tomiko Reactor map. good jump! I may say.

Sorry for the late response am at work! LOL

See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:32 pm

you can wear the {KAN} tag at the end of your name cheers

make a post about yourself, tell us more about you under the welcome section
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

PostSubject: T|=|E G()|)F/ªT|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:41 pm

Thanks,

and will do.
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:27 pm

Welcome to the clan Godfather, and see you online. T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join 84392

Rumble
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: welcome bro   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm

heyoooo,

nice to see u are a full member of KAN.

AND: yes that was really a nice jump u found on youtube Very Happy

AND: my definition of gentlekiller: u can play agrressive without looking
like an a**hole. So take care of our T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join 359157 and have fun.

Great to have u in our family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info

PostSubject: Re: T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:53 pm

Yoooo Godfather,

Look tonight in your bed(maybe there is a surprise in there Twisted Evil

Very nice that you have joined our clan clown see you play before, and must say, your a fine player affraid

Have fun here on the forum and the amzing chatbox T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join 752312 , working real fine here.

T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join 798259
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join   T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T|=|E G()|)F/ª\T|=|ER would like to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: