{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

say hi to all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzy {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-19

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi all kan members! I play doom3 5month. I met Der Coole online and he gave me the address now I'm here.Schöne Grüße nach Berlin und Danke.
Ok what can i say..I'm Ozzy and 38years old.My Hobbys Pc games,paly Guitar,my dog and my snake.I'm a noob on Pc must practice .This is a good site for information about Doom.sorry my english is bad.Ok i hope imeet more kan members in game Gretings to all. see ya Ozzy
afro
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:25 pm

Yooo Ozzy welcome to the KAN forums

Whats your in game name? Ozzy?

If so, I will keep an eye out for you next time I'm online
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
DerCoole

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:03 pm

Hallo Ozzy !
Schön das Du unser Forum besuchst. Wenn Du so fair und gut weiter spielst wie gegen mich wird Dir Wild-Rage bestimmt bald die Genehmigung erteilen Dich uns an zu schließen.
Ein wenig Geduld.
Zu den anderen sei gesagt, Ozzy ist ein fairer Kämpfer. Der trotz hoher Verluste nie irgentwelche Tricks oder Camper genommen hat um Punkte zu erhaschen.
Ich stimme auf jeden Fall zu Ihn im Clan auf zu nehmen.
By Euer Frank ( DerCoole )

Hi Ozzy

Thanks for visiting the forum. If you go on to play fair and good as you do right now, you will surely be welcome as a clan member very soon. Just be patient.

For the other members: Ozzy is a fair fighter, who never camped or did cheap tricks to get Frags. He definitly has my Vote Smile

--DerCoole

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Girl {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
Golden Girl {KAN}

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-18

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:57 pm

Hi Ozzy!

You are a very friendly and nice player..... I really like you. Hope to see you soon in game!

Golden Girl:heart:
Back to top Go down
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-06

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:22 pm

hyazzzzzzzz Ozzy.....welcome to the forum! say hi to all 990547 say hi to all 85188 lookin' forward to shootin' at ya. lol
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:52 am

yooo Ozzy, never seen you before, but we´ll help that. Set up a bio (btw it´s best to call it bio too) Rolling Eyes
say hi to all 16788 say hi to all 15305
Back to top Go down
naruto_pl {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
naruto_pl {KAN}

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-16

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:53 pm

I dont know but i think i was play with,or someon with nick like u{im say hi to all 353284 }c ya in the game
Back to top Go down
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBX4R7RFHU

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:24 pm

Yooo Ozzy,

Welcome on our beloved forum, have fun here and play some wonderfull games online.

Maybe i frag you in a game soon, we will see clown
Back to top Go down

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:35 pm

Yooo Ozzy,

We had some great games today, you need to learn more, but you are a really fine, nice and honest player.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-19

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Daag In a gadda da vida!
thanx for the nice words. hope we see us again.
greetings to all kan players .cu ozzy
Back to top Go down

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 pm

Boys and girls,

I have played him in many games now, he is improving by the day. Really nice fellow, plays honest and proper in his own server.

Watch him carefully, he is a possible member for the future.
So let me know, what you think about him, maybe Beast can recruit him in when i am on holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

say hi to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: say hi to all   say hi to all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

say hi to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: