{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BEAS

bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Empty
PostSubject: bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:27 pm

hey guys please reply to this post if your think he should be a KAN member, i do obviously, great guy and fair
Back to top Go down
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
rabidcoyote666 {KAN}

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:49 pm

haven't had the pleasure of fightin' with them, but if you think they would make a good candidate for the KAN...then i agree with ya. bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member 482172
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:08 pm

I've fought him in my early days in MP not recently though, but I recommend him I think he's a good and fair player. To be honest I was suprised he wasn't on the member list already!
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:22 pm

Just had a short match i think, but no negative experience... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: i fight him a lot   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:15 pm

yooo,

i had like 100 games with him.

I was asked already in the game if he is good idea.

YES HE IS. TRUE FAIR AND A NICE PLAYER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info

PostSubject: Re: bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:40 pm

THE BEAST {KAN} wrote:
hey guys please reply to this post if your think he should be a KAN member, i do obviously, great guy and fair

Think the same as u my firend, real nice and honest player, so if he wants to join, plug him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member   bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bauce il falciatore, wants to be a KAN member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: