{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

Ritual - The KAN way?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymou

Ritual - The KAN way? Empty
PostSubject: Ritual - The KAN way?   Ritual - The KAN way? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:59 pm

I once saw a movie - think it was Desperado, they had a interesting ritual for new members: they beat the crap out of the new one - and if the took the beating , they where OK.

Why not try the same here, every new member meets the KAN team in a team match - ALONE, and with a happy, bloody face takes the beating Ritual - The KAN way? 239859

after that - they are worthy Ritual - The KAN way? 70329
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ritual - The KAN way?   Ritual - The KAN way? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:34 pm

Well Mono,

Its not only the skill we prefer, some members dont have enough skill, but have a great input in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Ritual - The KAN way?   Ritual - The KAN way? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:45 pm

I wasnt refering to skill - mine was attitude

Could you explain that part with forum a bit?

Soo its not about gaming?
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Ritual - The KAN way?   Ritual - The KAN way? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:30 am

haha yoo mono, regarding the ritual idea, i always beat the crap out of new recruits, its one of the best ways to find out how they react eg attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritual - The KAN way?   Ritual - The KAN way? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritual - The KAN way?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: