{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

i can't log in! i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:58 pm

i cannot go into the kan europe server! it let me download, but it said sumpting bout a pure server or watever! omg, i hope it gets fixed!
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:02 am

yoo devil, I belive kill_me was also having problems earlier today, but i think the autodownload has been fixed since then because it works fine for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 am

it just tried it like 5 min ago, and it declined me.
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:23 am

Worked OK for me too. Has it worked b 4 for you ?

Rumble
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:27 am

i just downloaded sum stuff today cuz it said i had to, then it wouldn't let me on... somthing bout a pure server.
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:53 am

Hmm. Maybe someone has some ideas?

What OS are you running? For me, running Vista, and had problems with security.

Rumble
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:27 am

i running microsoft XP, i never had this problem, till the newest downloads... the new maps, axtec, temple, and sum dumb ones, that i dun like, cuz they not very elaborate. but neways.... yeah
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:16 am

hi devil
no one else is havin problems, so please check where your pc downloaded the new maps to, make sure there in the base folder, alternatively, delete the the killing fields by beast, aztec and iceboxedited from your base folder c/programfiles/doom/base
and then go back on server and download again
let me know if anymore problems
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:02 pm

thank u beast, i'll go give that a try! i can't log in! i 876603
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:56 pm

it says cannot connect to pure server, no downloads offered.....

i dunno....
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:54 am

hi devil
did u delete those maps from your pc? b4 u connected?
as you seem to be the only one who cant connect
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:52 pm

tell me the ones i need to delete,, is it the new ones? aztec, temple, and sum other crappy ones, that ppl put on there, that look so half assed?\\well. lol the ones that i had to download in order to log in... supposedly?

bounce
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:55 pm

LOOK ABOVE DEVIL, I HAVE ALREADY TOLD U WHICH ONES TO DELETE
AND I PUT THOSE MAPS ON!!!
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:00 pm

LISTEN DEVIL AND SERKAN, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU
DELELTE MAPS ICEBOXEDITED.PK4, THEKILLINGFIELDSBYBEAST.PK4 AND AZTEC.PK4 FROM YOUR DOOM BASE FOLDER AND THEN RECONNECT TO SERVER
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:38 pm

ok ok ok coll your jets. lol i can't log in! i 68772
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:10 pm

You have to listen to beasty boy, he rules... cheers
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:47 pm

i know. lol i fixed the problem now. i can't log in! i 798259 i can't log in! i 699543 i can't log in! i 798259
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i can't log in! i Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't log in! i   i can't log in! i Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i can't log in! i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Downloads-
Jump to: