{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

What is your favorite weapon?

Go down 
5 posters

Fists
What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pistol
What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hand Grenades
What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_lcap8%What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Chainsaw
 0% [ 0 ]
Little Machine Gun
 0% [ 0 ]
Shotgun
What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_lcap46%What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Chaingun
What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_lcap8%What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Plasma Gun
 0% [ 0 ]
Rocket Launcher
What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_lcap38%What is your favorite weapon? Icon_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
BFG
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Anonymou

What is your favorite weapon? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi all..I have got a nice question for you all..What is your favorite weapon..vote and let me know why...just curious...

for example..is that weapon the one you are best with?
..is that weapon to you the most deadliest?

please let me know..just a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:42 pm

I would have to say the shotgun is my favorite..

The Kick
The Power
The Spread

Makes me feel like a man

My least favorite gun..the Chaingun..no skill involved..yet if your aim is great..you are deadly. It just seems cheap to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:24 pm

Mine is the rocketlauncher, however i like chain, grenades and shottie too.

It depends in what type of game i am in, but mostly go for the BOOM!!!!!

I like it messy and bloody What is your favorite weapon? 239859
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Rocket launcher is best overall. Can do so much with it (jumps + wipe out opposition). What is your favorite weapon? 15305

Shottie is great for close in work on tight maps. Not good on open maps though.

Chaingun is cool on some maps, but should be disabled on others cause if the shooter is any good, u can wipe out players and they'll never see u. Beastimized is a good example LOL.
Back to top Go down
Premutos1980 {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
Premutos1980 {KAN}

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:50 pm

My favorite is the Rrocket Launcher.
It makes BOOM!! What is your favorite weapon? 15305
and because of Rocketjumps bounce
My second favorite is the Plasma Gun What is your favorite weapon? 990547
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Well it has to be the chaingun for me lol, What is your favorite weapon? 84392 no surprise there Twisted Evil

W!ld + Chaingun = alot of dead people

and of course the shotgun is my favourite back up weapon, when an instant kill is needed
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:48 pm

Handgranates...lol...just to have them gain some points.
Really, it´s my favorite spawning weapon. Can take out some guys, if you can aim.
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:29 pm

It has to be the Shotgun for the quick surprise shot to the head when a door opens and the Rocket Launcher for the jumps and the instant kills when my aiming is good!! also the chain gun is good for long range shots like in gwdm1 map but really should be disabled in the beastimized as mentioned before.tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
naruto_pl {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
naruto_pl {KAN}

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:03 pm

Shotgun cause im close combat fighter.
Shotgun have the power that i need to play.
Maybe Plasma a little,and Chaingun but im not skilled with it.
Rocket also cuz its good for long combats{when u use rocket u do BOOM
and long fight is now short Smile}

naruto
Back to top Go down
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBX4R7RFHU
K!ll_m3{

PostSubject: hehe   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:43 pm

shotgun - powerful weapon for short distance... then chaingun but i must training more... rocket launcher - good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon?   What is your favorite weapon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: