{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

W!ld*Rage quits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:10 pm

This is not much of a surprise, but I am leaving KAN. Not because I have been forced to leave but because i want to leave.

I have put alot into this clan: the forums, the US server, videos + training stuff. I have tried to improve the skill of the clan but it seems I have tried to hard and now all I get is complaints about me. I admit I prefer skill over having fun now, thats the way I am, I like to play hard because it means I can have better, harder games.

The problem for me is that there is a large difference between player skills. I do have fun chatting and stuff in but I prefer hard games, more challenging, something to aim for. Many people complain that im not fun because I play too tough. I have no fun in slaughtering players 100-0, likewise, people do not enjoy me killing them.

I have made many good friends here, but the way I play in game only seems to piss them off now. Likewise there are also some people who hate me in this clan because they dislike to be beaten by me. I can understand, I would probably be the same if I was always slaughtered in game by the same person and have no chance of winning.

Basically what I'm saying is that im now looking for something that KAN cannot offer me anymore. Originally, kan was great for me, but I have since changed.

cya around

=W!ld*Rage=
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
THE BEAS

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:24 pm

well what can i say

even on your leaving message, you cannot be mature in this,
you have this thing about tellin people how good you are, you say people are pissed cause you slaughter them, why use this language,? well its called boasting, y cause u dont have anything to say really,

we all know the truth about you leaving and its not all just the reasons u mention,
but i wont go into that,

if you do join another clan, remember this, think b4 u act

hmmm, whatever u say, people do know whats gone on, and how u have reacted to things, but hey thats life, lets move on, i and others will rise above that, but at the end of the day doom is a game and should be fun, u have made it to personal, bringin personal poblems ingame, i do hope this will change for your sake, you will understand this when you are older and wiser

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:26 pm

lol, this is my point exactly, Beast never has anything nice to say to me! always complaining about me. He couldnt even say a simple "Goodbye", which even a half decent person would say even if u dislike them

THE BEAST {KAN} wrote:

we all know the true about you leaving and its not all just the reasons u mention

thats not why im leaving, yes its an additional reason, but not the main reason. Ask Ina, what i said in my post is the main reason for leaving, i have told him daily for the last few months, he will confirm that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:36 pm

Yooo Wild,

I think you made the only and good decision here Sad

You have done a great job here. I love the forum, really awsome.
I cannot match you on the skills, just better, however in the past i have wiped your ass, remember we were playing in my server W!ld*Rage quits 472390

I understand all reasons why you quit and will accept it as a true leader should do.

Thanks bud, for all the good gaming, the forum and the great chats we had W!ld*Rage quits 353284
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:25 am

Sorry to see you go guy, but it sounds like you are no longer interested in being a part of this and need to move on. Since that is your choice, so be it.

Good luck in your future pursuits. Perhaps you will find your place. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:22 am

Take care of yourself Wild...Sometimes you have to move and go on..and life does go on..take it from my perspective...

I have been in 6 different clans..but now I'm in this one because right now this is where I belong...and If later on in life it means its time for me to move on to another clan so be it..

I know how you feel Wild..I've quit different clans for so many different reasons at different times..and believe it or not..different reasons...except one...one clan just died out cause our leader quit...both myself and my brother (lucifer) know..we were both in that clan...without quality leadership and commrades..we cannot go on.

-The Mog-

(hopefully this is where I belong forever..seriously!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 am

Well Mog and all members of the {KAN} clan,

We are currently the largest and one of the most active clans in Doom 3. We are an elite group of Doom 3 players that are all individually chosen. At the moment we are not registered with any clanbases and are not planning to get involved in competitive gaming. However, we do play friendly matches against other clans. We have many skilled KAN players, but we play Doom 3 purely for the enjoyment of the game. Players can join KAN to escape the pressures of competitive clans and just relax and have fun. Members consider it a privilege to be a part of this great clan.

The thing that makes KAN unique is the members. They are the single most important part of any community. Many of the members manage and run servers within the Doom 3 community as well exchange ideas and provide advice to lesser skilled players, thats what makes it so special... people spending time doing things for the pleasure and enjoyment for their fellow gamers.

This in our homepage, when people don't understand what is having fun and have their goal more on the results, they should leave.

Beast and me will take care of this clan, only under the circumstances we once did agreed.

Never underestimate the fellowship we respect, probably no clan has more respect to minor players like we do.
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:37 am

Hear, hear!
Back to top Go down
SYLAR{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-24

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: wild rage quitting   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:15 pm

srry to see you go wild rage u are v good player i like to play against u because you are good it helps me to improve my game gl to u mate prehapes will play u on other servers sylar{kan}
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Whatever the reason, take care and hope to meet you in-game.....and do your best Laughing
Back to top Go down
naruto_pl {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
naruto_pl {KAN}

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-16

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:27 pm

Hmmm, i think can is destroying SadSadSad

Bye Wild Sad W!ld*Rage quits 353284
Back to top Go down
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBX4R7RFHU
TomOnFir

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:46 pm

KAN, although expanding, became a little small for you. I am sorry for that. You helped a lot making KAN what it is now, not just this forum, but your passion ingame surely has inspired others.

I am sure you´ll find a place in the gaming communitythat suits you better than KAN does now.

Well i hope Kan´s not falling apart because of that, as naruto_pl said.

Good bye, we´l meet sometime ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W!ld*Rage quits Empty
PostSubject: Re: W!ld*Rage quits   W!ld*Rage quits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W!ld*Rage quits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Important News and Updates-
Jump to: