{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

the grim reaper wants to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the gr!m reaper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-08

the grim reaper wants to join Empty
PostSubject: the grim reaper wants to join   the grim reaper wants to join Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:50 pm

hey guys, how you all doing? i am interested in your clan and i wish to join, a devil dog {kan} said to join.. but it'll be difficult... but i will take the test and hopefully pass, i beat a devil dog {kan} alot, so i think i am better than him Very Happy i play him on him laggy server at night sumtimes and it's kool. lol

i downloaded all the maps for the KAN server and stuff so now i need to be tested.. thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the grim reaper wants to join   the grim reaper wants to join Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:38 pm

Yoooo the gr!m reaper,

Welcome to the forum here, i hope you have fun here and maube i frag you soon.
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: the grim reaper wants to join   the grim reaper wants to join Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Waassaapp Grim Reaper!

Yeah, welcome to the forum! play on our server with the other members and leaders so we can check you out!!

Have fun

the grim reaper wants to join 127589 the grim reaper wants to join 15305 the grim reaper wants to join 68772
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

PostSubject: Re: the grim reaper wants to join   the grim reaper wants to join Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 pm

yo grim, this is a devil dog {kan} now called the boogeyman {kan} , i'll meet you online at 3:00 pm pst. ok? come to my server or the KAN server.
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: the grim reaper wants to join   the grim reaper wants to join Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Yooo grim reaper,

welcome to the forum, be on the server when KAN Members are there (mostly The Beast and ina gadda da vida, for those two guys are the leaders, that might let you join).

(BTW: it´s not so much about competition in here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the grim reaper wants to join   the grim reaper wants to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the grim reaper wants to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: