{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

Possible Recruits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Possible Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Possible Recruits   Possible Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi i just want to give 3 tips for headhunting new members.

So u all should have an eye on following players:

Chuij ... Polski ... or somehow - u most of u will know him

AND

"forgivethebastards" - Mexican Bao 25 years old - playing for 2 years now- really nice guy and quit well gamer.
I gamed him today, he is cool.

BTW: DERCOOLE (invited by INA) wrote my an email, the he alreday checked the forum and he thinks that he will fit into our CLUB.
He is 45 , German, good Hardware provided and does often his own server.

So keep your eyes open.

FUL N!CO
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info

Possible Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Recruits   Possible Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:26 pm

Yooo Nico,

thx for the support buddy, we will see them.

Forgive is indeed a very nice player, the other fellow is for me unknown, maybe when is see him playing i will know him.

Der Coole is a very fine player, he plays mostly in his own server (Der Coole come in) because of the lag. He always plays honest, no cheating and it seems to be that he wants to join us.

Players i have invited are:

I Suck (Mickey) dam good player, better than me affraid
Clown, uses strafe jumping and is playing very well too clown
SG1, he plays the game a long time now, somebody will know him with his name in color. Cool
Back to top Go down
Death {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Possible Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Recruits   Possible Recruits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:45 pm

chuij de police.....is that who ur talking about??? if so, that is the guy that immitates you. occasionally, i'll come to a server with him in it, and he'll suddenly change his name to mine, and start doing the kicking shit. that guys an ass. he's got most of our player names binded to keys, so its real easy for him to switch names!
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Nutella

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Possible Recruits Empty
PostSubject: chuji   Possible Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:21 am

Heyoo,

according to chuji:

WTF, yeah i mean him. Playing with me he is always ok and i never has that voting shit. He only tried to do some Badwordsstuff in polish to me.
But let me tell u some: i know the worst words in a many ways of talking. Rolling Eyes

After he treied this, he got my answer and just wrote: OH N!CO, sorry RESPECT BRO.

Since then he nice when he sees me.

Weird that he should be the voting asshole.

I will watch him cyclops

But things like this happens. Thats teh reason why i posted my suggestions here to see whats up with the guys according to your point of view.

OK FUL N!CO
Back to top Go down
http://www.1x16.info
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Possible Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Recruits   Possible Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:19 pm

In A Gadda Da Vida {KAN} wrote:

Players i have invited are:

I Suck (Mickey) dam good player, better than me affraid
Clown, uses strafe jumping and is playing very well too clown
SG1, he plays the game a long time now, somebody will know him with his name in color. Cool
Nice one Ina Very Happy

In the future I think it would be best if we post the names of possible recruits here on the forum first before inviting them into the clan. This way we can all judge whether or not they are suitable to join KAN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
Sponsored content

Possible Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Recruits   Possible Recruits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Recruits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Kan} Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: