{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

On line gaming presentation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

On line gaming presentation Empty
PostSubject: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:17 am

Yooo Boys and Girls,

{KAN} clan is now hot in presentation

Made a presentation about online gaming, with interactive visual aspects of gaming.

Had awsome applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:54 am

Hey Ina ....

You did a presentation about us ??? Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:40 am

Yo Ina,

That sounds Great On line gaming presentation 353284 Tell us more about it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 pm

Yoooo,

Yes i did, it was a presentation about us and how we started it all.

In the presentation i was online also and showed our great Forum and our fellowship.

They enjoyed the presentation, because normal most presentations are boring and mine was'nt.

Most funny questions i had was for example the age of all players, young and old together. Some of the people found it real interesting that a mix with such different aged people worked so fine. Also being interactive with people al over the world brought up some real good questions.

In my occupation its important that i find people working in a team for getting better results, thats why i told them about us On line gaming presentation 847400 On line gaming presentation 84392 On line gaming presentation 450598 On line gaming presentation 16788 On line gaming presentation 203525 On line gaming presentation 990547 On line gaming presentation 127589 On line gaming presentation 15305 On line gaming presentation 85188

But the fellowship was most interesting for the most people, how did it started, news, stick together, etc, etc.

I will have another and then i will let them see the game too, so i hope some buddys are in. They wanna see how we play and speak at te same time. They could not image how that can be done, lol.
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:58 pm

cool,
we are now famous!!!!
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:46 pm

Great idea ! Showing them an actual game would be cool too if it's possible (and a great way to get away with playing at work) Wink

Only thing is ... you'd probably have to move slower than you normally do or they may have trouble following it LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:12 pm

Awesome..glad to see everyone loves what we do..also..next time show them the forum..and the memberlist and all that..I am sure they will enjoy it..I'm so happy cheers lol! On line gaming presentation 798259 On line gaming presentation 798259
..nevermind..you did show our forum..lol

Ina..what do you do again?

-The Foxx-
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:43 pm

Fantastic Ina!!

just out of curiosity, Who did you give the presentation to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 pm

To other General Managers of different companies.

They wanted to know more about how to give a presentation, especially interactive.

All wanna play Doom now, let me have them On line gaming presentation 847400 On line gaming presentation 84392 On line gaming presentation 450598 On line gaming presentation 990547 On line gaming presentation 203525 On line gaming presentation 16788 On line gaming presentation 15305 On line gaming presentation 127589 On line gaming presentation 85188
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On line gaming presentation   On line gaming presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On line gaming presentation
Page 1 of 1