{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

lucifer would like to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-21

lucifer would like to join Empty
PostSubject: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:18 am

I am really interested in joining {Kan} I have played with a few of you guys before and am really interested. I think you are a good group of guys and one of the best clans out there. I have been playing doom since it had came out and enjoy playing and having a good time and i would be a blessing to be a part of {Kan} Very Happy Very Happy
Your friend,
Scott a.k.a LUCIFER
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:01 am

I have a few skills that I can use to help the clan i can a run a server which is sometimes a little laggy(because i run it on my PC because i dont feel like spending money to rent one) though and i have experience with clans that have quit doom 3 but i still play that clan was rfa| if anyone remembers them
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:05 pm

hello lucifer,

welcome to the forum, sunny
i´ve never seen you ingame, due to the different time zones we´re in. Join matches with KAN members so we can see you play...have fun in the forum... and happy fraggin´ afro afro
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Yoo Lucifer, I'm glad your thinking about joining KAN, I have seen you play a few games + you got some skills lucifer would like to join 203525

RFA| <<< were mainly a CTF clan? if so awesome

Play a few more games with us and I'm sure we will let you join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:18 pm

Yooo Lucifer, i did not frag you yet, but i am looking forward to lucifer would like to join 847400 lucifer would like to join 84392 lucifer would like to join 450598 lucifer would like to join 16788 lucifer would like to join 203525 lucifer would like to join 990547 lucifer would like to join 127589 lucifer would like to join 15305 lucifer would like to join 85188 in a game soon.

Welcome to the forum, have fun and good gaming for the future.
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:40 pm

Thanks guys glad to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:32 am

Yooo Lucifer,

You are one hell of a fine player, you are in now.
Thanks for the great games we played today.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:33 am

Forgot, set your bio in the forum buddy, so that everybody knows you.
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:37 am

Lucifer - just played you on Ina's server and thought you played a great game. Smile

Welcome to the clan bud, and looking forward to seeing you online.

Rumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lucifer would like to join   lucifer would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lucifer would like to join
Page 1 of 1