{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

wanna become part of a real team of players.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BOOG

wanna become part of a real team of players. Empty
PostSubject: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:23 pm

my name is a devil dog, on doom 3, and i started to get tired of getting killed by my own darn teammates, being spawnkilled and type killed, and i don't wanna put up with it anymore.

i been playing doom 3 for about a year, and i am a good player. but not extremely good, the beast {kan} for example is very very good at the game, and he was the person who told me to come to the site because i wanted to join a mature clan.

my e-mail is, mike_jones_0044@yahoo.com
(ya i know, my email name is dumb. lol)

e mail me, for recruitment, or catch me in game or whatever u guys can, thanks.
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 pm

Yooo Devil Dog,

You found the KAN Forums i see, I'm glad your interested in joining KAN, It was set up for the same reasons you listed in your post.

I have not seen u in game yet, but if Beast thinks your a nice guy, then you must be. If you want to join us play a few games with the rest of the KAN guys and if your up to the standard, it wont be long before I make you a KAN Clan Member.

Hope to see you in game soon.

W!ld
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
THE BEAS

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 pm

hey devil
glad you posted, other kans will look out for you ingame and then put there opinion on the site, once its all good, you will be asked to join,
we have to do this so we dont recruit idiots, (i know your not, but have to be on the safe side)
we have the kans good name to keep
p.s make sure you play under a devil dog otherwise no one will know u
also try and play on our server when people are on there
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:22 pm

whatever u say guys, i been playing under "a us marine"

i will change it to a devil dog like i used to have it.

i talked to lets rumble {kan} and i think he likes me too. i been playing with him in a server just like 5 min ago.

i will do what i can to become 1 of you guys..

oh btw, i was typeing somthing to lets rumble, and a guy named "lead {KAN} typekilled me..
Back to top Go down
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:31 pm

Yo guys,

As he says, was in a game with US Marine the other day. Plays well and fair too as best I can tell, but have only been in-game with him once or twice. Did note that he complained to Lead, politely, about a typekill and left the game. Very anxious to join.

Definitely would advise spectating him further and possibly recruiting him if it turns out well.

Rumble Smile
Back to top Go down
THE BOOG

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:50 am

thanks rumble, for your vouching of my good in-game behaviour Smile

i don't wanna mess things up, i am sure i'd only get one chance at becoming a KAN and i aighn't gonna ruin it over stupid things.
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 am

Yoo all,

Devil Dog is now an official Clan member of KAN

Congrats dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
Let's Rumble {KAN}

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 am

Way to go Devil Dog. Welcome to the clan. Looking forward to seeing you in-game soon.

Rumble wanna become part of a real team of players. 84392
Back to top Go down
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:49 am

Yooo, devil dog, welcome to the clan. wanna become part of a real team of players. 353284
i´m looking forward to frag you scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:46 am

Waaaasssaaappp Devil Dog,

Welcome aboard, and I aswell look forward to seeing you in game!!

wanna become part of a real team of players. 257321 wanna become part of a real team of players. 127589 wanna become part of a real team of players. 68772 wanna become part of a real team of players. 15305
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:23 pm

YOOOOOOOOOO Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucifer{KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member
lucifer{KAN}

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:16 pm

a devil dog said he has having probloms loging in to the forums he wanted me to tell you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Yoooo Devil,

Welcome to the most hottest clan of the Earth, i see that you have set your bio too, very nice buddy. I hope i frag you soon, just came back from holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna become part of a real team of players.   wanna become part of a real team of players. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna become part of a real team of players.
Page 1 of 1