{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

Need another team mate!!!???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymou

Need another team mate!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Sup all;

Sup all its foxx...I've been thinking of joining your clan for a while...I've been thinking of ousting myself from LB...I see KAN members on all the time and I really think it would really be a great move on my part. Also I think I would become a great addition to your clan. KAN members rock. Anyways I am putting my application to your clan..Thank you. Besides your clan is all organized..Great forums and great folks..!!

The Foxx: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE BEAS

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:47 pm

yo geez
will speak to fellow leaders, i know you are lucifers brother so it probably wont be a problem, but as u said please do a post
Back to top Go down
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:01 pm

Yooo foxx,

Nice to see you on the KAN forum, if glad to see your interested in joining us.

W!ld

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
admin
Ex-Leader
Ex-Leader
admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:53 pm

Yoo all,

I saw Foxx play tonight....

....and he will make a great addition to the clan

Foxx is now a offically a member of the KAN Clan

Welcome buddy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e57427ahSrD4WQ
TomOnFir

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:46 am

Yooo Epiphany,

welcome to the clan
rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:06 pm

Yooo Buddy,

Nice to have you have joined our clan, you played some fine games yesterday and looks damn fine Need another team mate!!!??? 847400 Need another team mate!!!??? 84392 Need another team mate!!!??? 450598 Need another team mate!!!??? 16788 Need another team mate!!!??? 203525 Need another team mate!!!??? 990547 Need another team mate!!!??? 127589 Need another team mate!!!??? 15305 Need another team mate!!!??? 68772
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:53 pm

Waaasssaaappp!!

Welcome, Welcome Welcome!!!

Need another team mate!!!??? 127589 Need another team mate!!!??? 15305 Need another team mate!!!??? 223579
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:12 pm

Yooooo God,

I love the avatar amigo clown
Back to top Go down
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}
THE G()|)F/\T|=|ER {KAN}

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:19 pm

Thanks Ina Razz

Had to find the right image to use and I set it up in photoshop:D

And yours is Cool aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need another team mate!!!???   Need another team mate!!!??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need another team mate!!!???
Page 1 of 1