{Kan} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterMediaGalleryLog in

How did the KAN clan began.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How did the KAN clan began. Empty
PostSubject: How did the KAN clan began.   How did the KAN clan began. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Yoooo buddys

It seems to be, that the KAN clan is becoming bigger every day. I see more people joining us and it goes so fast, that my eyes cant believe it.

The clan is very thight select group of people, who are forming a band of brothers in gaming. (sry slet, or sisters)

It gives me great joy to see, that our clan is most wanted today and more and more buddys comes in.

Well, it started in a game with Beast, Death and me. We were playing a game and we got sick of the noobs who did not got ready, how they killed teammembers, beginners who where only camping and where standing in the way. Some players did not understand te votingprocedure, and it took a while before we started.

So during the game we talked about starting a clan and came up with the name KAN. KAN means Kick Ass Noobs, during the game we did and at the end of the game we considered the job done. Our clan was born and we thought that some good guys like Sweet Little Slet, Wild and Monochrome would join us. They did and our base for a good clan developped.

Maybe the rest of the members could tell his story about coming in or how the forum got started.
Back to top Go down
Death {KAN}
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-23

How did the KAN clan began. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did the KAN clan began.   How did the KAN clan began. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 am

Yea, I remember how it went lol. I always hated the clans on the servers, so I never wanted to be in one. Ina and I played a lot of games together, and one day he told me that he had started a clan and I was in it. Since I already liked Ina, of course I wanted to, and it just kinda went from there. Wild has been awesome opening the forum, and though I don't see a lot of you guys in there, we have some pretty damn good games. I hope that we can start a reliable dedicated KAN server lol. And I'm always interested in making mp or sp maps if any of you guys would like to take a stab at it. My g/f left me last week so I've had too much time on my hands. But anyhow, any suggestions on maps etc just pm me. How did the KAN clan began. 847400
Back to top Go down

How did the KAN clan began.
Page 1 of 1